Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Taco Tuesday Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos


Had not did a Taco Tuesday day in a long time that I had did mostly Thirsty Thursdays and a few Friday Food Fridays. That I will share a type of Taco that is Bang Bang Shrimp tacos from Bonefish Grill. That bang bang shrimp is a appetizer that is best known at Bonefish Grill that it is crispy breaded shrimp that is cover with a spicy sauce that you can get even more of it as your meal as tacos that has a soft tortilla top with sour cream that do served three of them and it is something to get when I am at that place. That has what you all like with their bang bang shrimp as a taco. While after you had it as a appetizer that you can have more of it as your meal as a form of a taco. Be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...