Got another fried Food Friday to share something fried on Friday. It is on the funnel cake. Where it is a swirls of batter that is deep fried top with powder sugar. Funnel Cakes are known to find at carnivals, State Fairs like any thing else that is dip in batter and deep fried. Amusement Parks and even well known at Renaissance Fairs. Where that is also happen to be a period thing back in the middles ages. Mostly funnel cakes are a poplar thing to get. Top them with fruit such as cherry's, Apples. Also they do top it with ice cream. That is what I know about the funnel cake. Be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating!
Friday, July 14, 2017
Independent Food Critic Fried Food Friday Funnel Cake
Got another fried Food Friday to share something fried on Friday. It is on the funnel cake. Where it is a swirls of batter that is deep fried top with powder sugar. Funnel Cakes are known to find at carnivals, State Fairs like any thing else that is dip in batter and deep fried. Amusement Parks and even well known at Renaissance Fairs. Where that is also happen to be a period thing back in the middles ages. Mostly funnel cakes are a poplar thing to get. Top them with fruit such as cherry's, Apples. Also they do top it with ice cream. That is what I know about the funnel cake. Be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment