Sunday, July 16, 2017
Independent Food Critic: The Big Biscuit
This is the review for the month of July from now it is on The Big Biscuit. Had ate at the one over in Shawnee Ks for Breakfast today. Even if I am not a breakfast person any way. The Big Biscuit is mostly a place that served breakfast and lunch that are in the KC area. It seems a popular place to go. It was pretty good. Had the full biscuits and gravy with home fries. The portion was big. Served it with four biscuits top with gravy that has sausages in it. Besides that they have the gravy top with the biscuits not having it open face what I normally have for biscuit's and gravy. It is a pretty good place for breakfast. That they have smaller tables. Had old pitchers from the old times in Johnson County. For the Big Biscuit 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I well be doing more post's soon for now Keep on eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment