Thursday, May 4, 2017
Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Blue Milk
It is Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. It happened to be May the 4th be with you the day for Star Wars. Got a drink in a galaxy far far away. That is blue milk that is a beverage in the Star Wars universe. That is known what Luck Skywalker drinks on the desert planet of Tatoonie. That I have away to make blue milk of my own. Then just put blue food coloring in milk. It well be something to have on the day for Star Wars when you watching Star Wars. That I say GOT BLUE MILK! More post's soon. Keep on viewing and May the 4th be with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment