Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Yard House

 
Today from now I had went to the Yard House over in the Legends shopping center in Kansas City, ks. Had not been to this place for a long time. It is similar to Granite City and a bit better. Had their Cuban Pork Roast Dip. Pretty much like a Cuban sandwich goes as a French dip. It was pretty good mostly had pork in it. Had the red juice to dip it in. It was a descent size sandwich. The French fries I had was really thin and crispy. It is alright place something to go out to a few times when you are at Legends Outlet. Next time I probably well get the roast beef dip and The price are kind of high mostly like any other place it is. For the yard house 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.
 

Well have more reviews and post's soon. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...