Top 7 Social Media sites I used


Social Media is mostly part of are lives now. Mostly taking over are lives. Got the 7 social media sites that I have right now. Did emoji from my phone for the symbols by each of the sites I used. Also a reminder that I don't Tweet that I am not go Twitter not going to be on this list. It is one of the social media sites I don't use.

1, Facebook 📒
2, Instagram 📸
3, Youtube 📹
 
4, Blogger💻

5, Flickr 📷
 
6, Google+ ➕
7, Myspace 💻
 
Those are the 7 Social Media sites I do have. Also been on Instagram since back in January of this year from now. More post's soon and For Now Keep on viewing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Food Critic: Freddy's Steakburgers and Frozen Custerd

Top 10 Star Wars Lightsaber duels

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thurday Jones Sodas