Sunday, February 12, 2017

Top 7 Social Media sites I used


Social Media is mostly part of are lives now. Mostly taking over are lives. Got the 7 social media sites that I have right now. Did emoji from my phone for the symbols by each of the sites I used. Also a reminder that I don't Tweet that I am not go Twitter not going to be on this list. It is one of the social media sites I don't use.

1, Facebook 📒
2, Instagram 📸
3, Youtube 📹
 
4, Blogger💻

5, Flickr 📷
 
6, Google+ ➕
7, Myspace 💻
 
Those are the 7 Social Media sites I do have. Also been on Instagram since back in January of this year from now. More post's soon and For Now Keep on viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...