Thursday, February 2, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Panzon's (Lenexa, Ks)


This is the first post and review on the month of February. Today had ate at a Mexican place over in Lenexa, Ks. Place was ok but a bit pricey as what it is. Had their traditional fried tacos. Had about 4 they where OK did not seem much that I got. Had the chours as my dessert. This place is OK for Mexican food. Seems like their are ones that are local in that area. Dose not give you much and pretty expensive as what it is. El Porto over in Bonner Springs is still the Mex place I like to go in the KC area for now they give me big portions. For Panzon's 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Got more reviews and post's soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...