Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Lee's Chicken Restaurant (Lincoln, Ne)


Tonight from now had ate at a place over in Lincoln, Ne that is close to Pioneer Park. It looks like it had been their for a long time the way it looks really old on the outside and in the inside. Had a big chicken on a pole in the parking lot of the place. Got the pitcher of it. Lee's is pretty much a old place where it have old things in it and a old guy playing the piano their. I had the 3 piece southern fried chicken with the two side mac and cheese and the mashed potatoes. The chicken was all right mostly fried chicken mostly crispy and the same with the two sides I have. More time's I would stick with KFC and even Stroud's in Kansas City, Mo. It is still worth trying mostly fried chicken is what it is. Don't really have any spices to it. Mostly the big chicken on the pole is a popular to customers. It's not really any thing I have a rush to go back to. For Lee's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more post's soon and For Now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...