Thursday, July 14, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Dave and Busters Re-Review


This is the review in July for now. Today I ate at the Dave and Busters in Legends Outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Gave it a 3rd try eating their then just playing their. The last re-review was back in 2013. Still not to big with their food at this place. Had the Bar Burgers and Wing platter served with fries. The Bar Burgers are mini cheeseburgers the burgers are small kind like the ones from Burger King and Logons Roadhouse that is not really at the speed way any more. The wings I kind did like them the best mostly just buffalo wings bone in ones. A bit crispy mostly plane regular buffalo sauce on them. Dave and Busters the food still is not really the best all ways have a lot on their menu still a bit prices. It well be a while before I ever eat their again. More times I well just stick with Applebees. For Dave and Busters once again 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5.


I also went to play some games their even played the new Ghostbusters game. Mostly like the adult Chuck E Cheese. A few times go their to play then eat. Power Play has more things their and even a Pizza Buffet do that one some time soon. Well do other places to eat reviews and more post's soon. For Now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...