Monday, October 19, 2015

Death of Harry Houndini


This is something I meant to do for a long time to another the death of Harry Houndini who was a great magician known for doing all kinds of Escape acts. He can escape from a strait jacket, handcuffs and chains. Also was also in movies. He would take a punch in the stomach. In October 31, 1926 Halloween Detroit, Mi that was doing the escape water tank trick had problems getting out. After when they help him get out he in up dying. Today Harry Houndini is rested at Machlpelah Cemetery in Queens, New York. Over the years had all kinds of magicians try to be like Harry Houndini. Also had some do clam that his ghost still lives on. R.I.P. to Harry Houndini. For Now Keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...