Saturday, June 12, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube Recipes Tik Tok Breakfast Sandwich


 This is YouTube Recipes where I write down my experience of making something from YouTube that last night from now did my first attempted on doing a Tik Tok breakfast sandwich. One of the cooking hacks from Tik Tok that I am not even on Tik Tok but got this idea from a YouTube channel that is Defimitely Not Gourmet had publish on July 4 2020 with a bold guy that has a Caribbean accent being film with center wide screen from a smart phone by his Spouse that it took 3 eggs get them wick and pour on a frying pan and place 2 slice's of bread have it cook until it looks like a cake and flip it over add cheese slices that his spouse makes a comment on him that Gordon dose not use cheese slice's. Fold it some more as well. When I try doing it did not got eggs fully wicked and the pan was to big could not get it folded better as well. Probably would make some improvements on doing it next time as well? More post's soon be publish and For now keep on cooking and viewing!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...