Monday, June 14, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Domino's Pizza

This is the first review in 2021 had not been doing reviews in a long time since with the pandemic that keeps me from not going out as much this happens to be a re-review on Domino's that I had did a review for Domino's 5 years ago from now that I was not really impress with it that we had been getting it for delivery most of the time that is what we had it for with the 2 pizzas, cheesy bread, brownies and cinnamon twist that I had 3 slices of the meat pizza that has pepperoni, ground beef and Canadian bacon it was fine and the cheese bread was OK and the brownies are not really the best and the cinnamon twist are are pretty good. Domino's is alright not the best pizza place but it is something to order for delivery and had made some improvements on it's pizza for Domino's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.     


 Probably have some more reviews soon and other post's for now Keep on viewing and eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...