Monday, March 8, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube recipes Mocho Frappuccino Refills


 This is the 2nd YouTube Recipe had did the first one back in November where I write down the experience on doing it that this one is on Macho Frappuccino Refills that the channel is from Samantha Kamilo the video by now is 6 years ago. That was something I started doing all the way back in November when I had a season job at that time away to make those bottle Starbucks Mocho Frappuccinos since mostly did taste like Coffee mix with chocolate milk when I was browsing it on YouTube that I stumble on that video where it was a simple way to do that as well by taking a bottle of the Starbucks Frappuccino by placing already brew coffee, Some milk and chocolate syrup. Say you can add Splenda or real sugar that I uses the real sugar as will shake it up and place it in the refrigerator do pretty much taste seemlier to the actual thing mostly did experiment around with different types of creamer and use chocolate milk as well so far any way and even the types of Coffee syrups I had mostly another way to make you own Mocho Frappuccino as will so far any way that recently uses a Blendjet 2 to mix them up as well so far any. Had mentioned on away by making my own on a Thirsty Thursday on it as well. More post's soon well be publish and for now keep on viewing!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...