Thursday, March 4, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday A&W Cream Soda


Today is Thursday where I share a drink to you that is on A&W Cream Soda that A&W is also known for their Root Beers and chain of fast food restaurants that they also have their brand of Cream Soda's did things that are cream sodas before such as Barq's Red Cream Soda and Big Red Soda that A&W Cream soda was the type of cream soda that I had noticed and drink when I was a child mostly the first type I had drink as well that had a bottle during the day when the Super Bawl went on as well that also one of the Ingredients they been using on the web to make homemade Butter Beer. Mostly it is the cream soda I noticed would drink it a few times after all. More post's soon will be publish and For Now keep on drinking and viewing! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...