Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Top 10 road trip movies


When I was on my last RV trip had on my mind to rank up the top road trip movies mostly do want to be on the road as well still pretty much remaining quarantine for now as well but their are movies that are about being on the road after all got about the 10 I pick out as well that they are my picks mostly with comedy, Do travel by car, truck, RV and even Motorcycles. Got some for your kids to watch with and some that are mostly grown up that have a R rating let you all know they are my picks not really my best chose after all.  


1, Easy Rider (1969) 
                                    
2, A Goofy Movie (1995)
 
3, Wild America (1997)
                          
4, Paul (2011)
 
5, Zombieland (2009)
                                                           
6, Wild Hogs (2007)

7, Plans, Trains and Automobiles (1987)

8, The Wizard (1989)

9, Borat (2006)

10, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (1985)

Those are the 10 movies on being on the road got some Honorable Mentions: Road Trip (2000), Tommy Boy (1995) and Dumb and Dumber (1994). Soon would go on another trip after all mostly west had on my mind as well and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...