Friday, June 12, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Applebee's Bar and Grill (Special edition)



This is the review for June that is a Special edition of a Applebees review that I had did Applebees reviews before in the past had went to the one over by Legends in Kansas City, Kansas that I had dine-inn so far had not went to dine-inn someplace in a long time since back in March that is a different experience before the pandemic that now employs where face mask's that it is cleaner so far as well. Not have much on their walls as they normally do so far and uses paper menus after all and was not really busy and do have tables block for social distance that I had was their Prime Rib dip that is a prime rib sandwich on rosemary hoagie with au jus to dip in with chunks of onions had it with fries it was okay that it was something Applebees so far that more times that other places like that has better beef dip sandwiches so far and it was all right that the serves was pretty good not really busy so far still keep a social distance after all. For Applebees that I give it a 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5


Let you all know that I am planing to do 2 more reviews in June to make up with March and April so far that more times I would do more with take out or outside dine-inn so far if the other is nice or have it any way and still have to deal with that guides for a while if it ever gets back to the old normal so far still remand social distance for a while. For now keep on viewing and eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...