Thursday, September 14, 2017

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Jack Black's Sodas


It is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. Ahoy mateyes since the KC Ren Feast is going on right now on the weekends and Talk Like a Pirate Day is this Tuesday that I refer to it as Pirate Day. Got a drink with a pirate theme to it is Jack Black's where it has the same name as that comical actor Jack Black but it has nothing to do with him. Mostly pirate theme sodas that comes in different flavors such as Dead Red Root Beer and Blue Cream soda are the ones I had mostly the root beer is the one I would pick. This could be the drink for kids on Pirate Day them rum for the grown ups. Also another types of Pirate them sodas as will such as the one that was a orange flavor boot beer I had that had high amount of caffeine as like a energy drink. Don't like the idea of having orange flavor with root beer. Have something to drink when you dress and talk like a pirate day.


 
I will be doing for post and For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...