Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Top 5 Summer Movies 2016

Once again summer time is coming to a end. Rank up the top movies I seen this year in the summer of 2016. Been doing it since back in 2008 on Myspace the movies back then are Iron Man, The Dark Knight and Hellboy 2 The Golden army. Last years movies are The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic World and Ant Man. Now those are the movies I have seen in the summer 2016. Let you know I have not seen The Purge: Election Year and did not Find Dory yet.



1, X-Men: Apocalypse

2, Suicide Squad

3, Star Trek: Beyond

4, Independents Day: Resurgence

5, Caption America: Civil War

Those where the movies I seen this summer from now. If you want info about them you can just see them yourself or go on the search engine you look up on the most. Going to have more post's soon. For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...