Sunday, February 10, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Lone Star Steakhouse review


I know my last Indy Food Critic review was on a steakhouse. Did a Video review on Lone Star last year by having that cowboy hat on from that pitcher below. I been meaning to do a re-review on this place. I did ate at this place today from now. Happens to be the one over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. This time I didn't have a Buba burger their. Had their chicken tenders. It was from their lunch specials. This time I had a all right meal. Not saying the best I had just something to have for lunch. Chicken tenders where pretty good nice and tender. Not really that big. Their are other place's I can get tenders like those. Had fries as a side order. They where OK. Was not really a big meal just something to have. Next time I well just get something from their regular menu. But it was a lot better then the last time I ate their. Did the video review on it. Where you can see it on my channel. For this place for now 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. 


Even doe my last Indy Food Critic was on another steakhouse from last month. Haven't did a review for a while. Did need to do some things for this month of Feb. More Indy Food Critic reviews and other kinds of blogs well be out soon. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...