Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Top 10 Mexican Restaurants

Casa Bonita over in Denver, CO)

This is the Independents Food Critic post in the month of May and the first post of this month that it is Cinco De Mayo and it is Tuesday that also is Taco Tuesday got the Mexican places to get tacos at mostly closed for now that some on this list can get take out or delivery. Mostly places I had ate at before as well some I had ate once and some more then one time mostly what I pick out as will. Got some that are chain places on this list as will they are my picks any. Let you know that I don't have Taco Bell, Taco Bueno and Chipotle on this list do have some that TEX Mex would even do on this list.

1, Casa Bonita (Denver, Co)

2, El Portro (Bonner Springs, Ks)

3, Fernado's on Pacific (Omaha, Ne)

4, Romeo's Mexican Food and Pizza (Omaha, Ne)

5, Chevy's Fresh Mex

6, Pepper's New Mexican Grill and Cantina (Las Cruces, NM)

7, La Mesa Mexican Restaurant 

8, On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina 

9, El Toro Loco Mexican Bar and Grill (Kansas City, Ks)

10, Jose Pepper's Mexican Restaurant 

Platter I had when I was at Chevy's 

Those are the 10 Mexican restaurants that I pick out on this post for Cinco De Mayo and get tacos on Taco Tuesday mostly by take out or delivery by some places to go soon when the quarantine ends. Mostly can just make Tacos on this day for now and Feilz Cinco De Mayo! (Happy Cinco De Mayo!) and keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...