Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Top 10 things to do in Quarantine


Mostly with the pandemic going on with the coronavirus going on have use stay home to be quarantine keep a social distance as you can got the 10 things to do in qurartine as well doing some of them after all with my quarantine. Got about the 10 things to do that I recommend after all. 

1, Watching things on a streaming network

2, Writing down things in a Journal

3, Playing Video Games

4, Internet Browsing 

5, Cook Something 

6, Brows threw some of your photos you had took 

7, Listing to some music

8, Do some reading

9, Do some inside workouts 

10, Do some art projects 

Those are my 10 picks of the things to do in Quarantine for now until if it ends soon. Mostly my picks that myself are doing some of them as will that mostly you have your own things to do with being quarantine mostly at home for now with this pandemic to prevent the spreed of Coronavirus is wash your hands, Keep a social distance and stay home as you can. In-lest if you need to go some place after all. More post's soon will be publish For now stay home and keep on viewing!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...