Sunday, May 15, 2016

Independet Food Critic: Steak n' Shake


Just got a another review. When I was out driving I stop at the Steak n Shake over in Bonner Springs, Ks. Steak 'n Shake is mostly a dine in fast food place with a 50's look to it. Service steak burgers with fries and shakes. The service was OK but just had to much gest their. I had double bacon cheeseburger with fries and had a mint Oreo shake with it that was good. Was not really impress with this place the French fries where to thin the burger is something like I get at Sonic. The shake was good I give crated for. More times I would just stick with Culver's, Wendy's and  Sonic then this place. Not really going to be much of a rush coming back their. For Steak 'n Shake 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing more post's soon. For now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...