Monday, August 31, 2015

Top 5 Summer Movies 2015

Once again ranking up the movies I seen this summer mostly had super hero movies like had been the last thaw years. Now they are doing some movies that are a sequel or a remake. Let you know I got 5 I seen this summer might not be the best pick but they are mine. 
 
 
1, Jurassic World

2, The Avengers: Age of Ultron

3, Ant Man

4, Mad Max: Fury Road

5, Minions
 
Those where the summer movies I seen this year been really busy with something I been doing in the summer. Last years summer movies where Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Guardians of the Galaxy. Be doing more post's in September and October soon. For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...