Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Independent Food Critic: T-Rex Cafe Re-Review

 

 
This is the first Independent Food Critic review for the month of July of this year from now. Since that Jurassic World is now in theaters from now. Got me into things that is Jurassic Park manly dinosaurs. Decided to go to T-Rex Café over in the Legends Outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Did a review on it from this site over a year ago. About T-Rex Café is a Dinosaur theme restraint with animatronic dinosaurs. Same one's that do Rainforest Café something made for Kids to like. What I had their I started out with a bowl of their tomato basil soup it was pretty good. Had Bronto Burger it was beefy was not really well cooked same for it's waffle fries. The service was good at this place. The waitress I got recognized me from the last time I probably went their. The prices are high over $10 and more since it is a touristy place. Food is still not really well cooked the price's are high. Still some place to go if you have kids of your own once in a while.

  
 
 Only two T-Rex restraints one in Kansas City, Kansas in the Legends outlet I ate at. One over in Orland Florida in the Disney World Resort. For T-Rex 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5Well be doing more restraint reviews soon Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...