Friday, January 16, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Jazz a Louisiana Kitchen

 
This is the first Independent Food Critic on the New Year from now. Ate at Jazz over in the Legends Shopping Outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Jazz is a Louisiana Cajun place makes it look like the French Quarter in New Orleans. Wait I had their was their shrimp Po'Boy had Jambalaya and a Cup of Gumbo for starters. The Gumbo was served in a cup not a small bawl call a cup. It was alright had a lot of rice and a thaw small bits of sausage's and shrimp has a sneaky spice that builds up when you keep eating it. The shrimp Po'Boy was alright had a lot of shrimp in it when I pick it up hoagie bun came apart the Jambalaya was OK might had better serve it with hush puppies. The food was alright just something you want kind of Cajun still way better then Fat Fish Blue over in Zona Rosa on the Mo side of Kansas City. When some one is performing charge 50 cents to go to that person. For jazz 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out 5. More reviews soon Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...