Thursday, August 8, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Quiznos


This is the first Indy Food Critic review and post on Liem's Blogs the month of August of 2013. Today from now I ate at the Quiznos inside of Nebraska Furniture Mart over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. We all know Quizons service toasted subs. This one was a small one that didn't have a big menu like the full size one's didn't had the french dip one at this one. Got the closet sub from it. Double Cheese Prime Rib a large on a Rosemary Parmesan bread had it with spicy Mao. The sandwich was pretty good mostly toasted where I mostly do like them that way has a sneaky spice to it. Might yous real prime rib or probably not. It was OK. It was high on price. Something different to have. Not any place to go all the time. Subway is much cheaper for $5 foot longs. Going their more then this place. For Quiznos 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More Indy Food Critic and other post well be out soon. Let you know I been putting some pitchers on Flickr you can see them. Not really part of Liem's Blogs or Indy Food Critic. Have some pitchers on their that I had used from past blogs on here. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...