Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Top 10 Water Parks I want to go

Last year if you read any my post. You know I did some blogs on the top theme parks, Three things on roller coasters I want to go on and water rides I want to go on. Still is a bit of the summer season right now. This times it's the water parks. Going to rank up the 10 I want to go.



1, Aquatica (Orlando, FL)

2, Beach Park (Northeast Region, Brazil)

3, Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX)

4, Disney's Blizzard Beach (Lake Buena vista, FL)

5, Knott's Soak City (Buena Park, Ca)

6, Water Country USA (Williamsburg Va)

7, World Waterpark in West Edmonton Mall (Alberta, Canada)

8, Wet'n Wild (Orlando, FL)

9, Raging Waters (Sacramento, Ca) 

10, Noah's ark (Wisconsin Dells, WI)



Those are the 10 water parks I want to go. If you want info about them look them up on your own or go their your self. They are another way to beat the summer heat with the large water slides. Be doing more post soon. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...