Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Indy Food Critic: T-Rex Cafe


Haven't did a Indy Food Critic review for a while from now. Today from now I ate at T-Rex Cafe over in the Legends shopping plaza over in Kansas City, Ks. Had did a video review on it by the location back in 2009. T-Rex Cafe is a dinosaur theme place to eat with animatronic dinosaurs that is high on price. Do go their a thew times. I had a Gigantosaurus Burger it is a double burger. The waiter I had gave me a Guac-asurus burger instead. Tolled on him he got the wrong burger. Took awhile to get the one I wanted. The burger was meaty and big not really the best. This place is all ways once in a while to come back to. It is still worth checking out and if you have kids it is some place to take them out the food is not really the goodly made and the prices are high. The gift shop area is mostly things for kids. For T-Rex cafe 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.     


To see the 2009 V-Review and other videos on my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/liemdrake Well be doing some more things soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...