Thursday, August 23, 2018
Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday NEHI Grape
It is a Thursday where I share you a drink that is now something Grape it is NEHI Grape soda that it is a grape soda drink that they say on the bottle The Tradition of Taste since 1924. That was gave to me by Sheryl that was like my step mom that she got it for me from KC Soda Co also had did a live Facebook video on drinking this stuff it was good. That also this drink was drink by Rader a character from the show M*A*S*H. It is something to drink if you want a grape soda of some kind that I did noticed that their are other type of flavors of NEHI soda I had not try that I had been buying some bottles of this drink at KC Soda Co. More post's soon for now Keep on drinking and viewing as will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

Like your review .
ReplyDelete