Friday, October 3, 2014
Halloween Blog Flashback Friday
This is the post post of the month of October this year from now. It is a Flashback Friday that is like a Throwback Thursday. This is a pitcher of me as a Zombie on Halloween back in 2008 was the last Halloween in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia before I moved to Kansas City, Ks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment