Today from now I ate at On The Border for endless taco's. Did it as a video review. You can watch it from my channel. Not going to give you much to talk about. was going to put the video on here. Having some problems to getting on this site. But I have the Link to the review http://youtu.be/6Q-0vYuwvXc Feel free to watch it and other things I have on their as well. Sorry can't get it on here but. I had links to my channel on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...


No comments:
Post a Comment